May 28, 2008
You know you lived in Khartoum when...
Facebook has got a very khawaja-focused group called You know you lived in Khartoum when…
- you think that 35 to 39° C is a good outside temperature.
- you were involved / witnessed rickshaw crash.
- you had 2 occasions in a year to wear a sweater.
- every Friday morning you take breakfast to Ozone and say hello to everybody out there.
- after that you go to the swimming pool at the Sudan German club, and complain about the huge number of people in the water.
- you saw ashtrays made with baby crocodile heads.
- you still not understand why you have to pay to leave the country (isn't it like being an hostage ? ).
- you prefer Universal Café ice creams to Tutti Frutti's ones, and Tutti Frutti's ones to Ozone ice creams.
- you have never read so many books in your life.
For me, the ice cream choice is so the other way round.
Posted by aheavens at May 28, 2008 6:27 AM